The Baltic Center is an admissions office for 50 universities in the Baltic States and admits students from 30 countries. The Center is a proven and successful branch of the European Organization, which has helped more than 6,000 students enroll in European Universities since 2008. This became possible because we are trusted, as our customers are not just "target audience", but real people, whose desires and needs we try to satisfy.
The international independent organization ICEF confirms the official partnership of the Baltic Center and this organization. This sign is a confirmation of the high level of services provided by the Baltic Center agency.
The Center is a truly international organization, as it operates on the territory of 21 countries of the world.
Students from different countries studying in Latvia at the Baltic Center can receive the following services:
- Selection of a program at a university in the Baltic States
- Short-term studies and summer programs, including language schools;
- Full support in the process of selection, admission and preparation of documents to the university;
- Migration support;
- Various consultations on adaptation, employment, etc.;
- Grant education and Erasmus;
- Questions about transfer from university to university;
- Logistics support;
- Legal advice on any kind of corporate and migration issues, including the preparation of documents.
Head Office in Riga, Latvia:
Address: Kalku str. 1, room 410, 4th floor, Riga, Latvia, LV-1658
Phone numbers: +371 24332827, +371 22169545 +371 67398609
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com